San Luis Obispo, Little Italy and North Park Bottlecraft Locations
DO THESE TRAITS DESCRIBE YOU?
- Lover of craft beer
- Available to work on every weekend. If not, please do not apply.
- Hard worker: Are you constantly moving and happy to tackle daily tasks?
- Friendly and outgoing: Do you enjoy serving and talking with guests?
- Bartending experience: Do you have at least two years of experience bartending? If not, please do not apply.
- Proactive, self-starter: If you see something dirty, do you jump right in and clean it up?
- Solid time management: Do you show up on time, every time?
- Works extremely well with others: You a team player?
- Hospitable: Do you enjoy serving?
- Very strong interpersonal skills: Do you love meeting and interacting with people?
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application.
Still sound like you? Keep reading!
As a member of the Bottlecraft team you will handle to the following on a daily basis:
- Smile and greet guests
- Anticipate and respond to guest needs and questions
- Help guests choose from our vast and ever-changing lineup of beer, cider and wine
- Receive and stock cases
- Move and re-stock kegs
- Perform daily cleaning duties
- Execute transactions through our POS system
- Perform opening/running/closing duties according to Bottlecraft policy and procedure
- Adhere to Bottlecraft’s policies and procedures
- Maintain all Bottlecraft Safety and Sanitation standards
- Enforce all applicable alcohol laws and rules
- Adhere to and enforce all applicable local, state and federal laws, rules, and regulations
- Other tasks may be assigned as needed
- Able to stand, walk, and be on your feet for prolonged periods
- Able to read and follow written English instructions
- Able to regularly twist, turn, kneel, climb, stoop, bend, crawl, lift and carry supplies and equipment weighing up to 55 pounds using appropriate techniques and tools
- Able to safely navigate in tight and crowded spaces
- Able to maneuver packages of any weight above 75 pounds with appropriate equipment and/or assistance
- Able to move 165-pounds, using appropriate techniques and tools
- Able to work in indoor and outdoor environments with moderate noise and occasionally slippery floors
- Able to comply with and enforce all health, safety, and personal hygiene policies and standards
The physical demands/conditions described above are representative of those that must be met/tolerated by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Must be available nights and weekends
If this sounds like you, please send us an email with your resume, availability and references to info@BottlecraftBeer.com. In the body of the email tell us a little about yourself and answer the following questions:
- What’s your favorite beer right now and why?
- In your opinion, what distinguishes Bottlecraft from other bars?
- Why should we hire you?
- How would you, in your own words, define “customer service”?