Busser | Barback
The Busser | Barback is responsible for greeting guests, picking up and cleaning glassware, maintaining a clean bar, stocking, moving and restocking kegs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform opening/running/closing duties according to Bottlecraft policy and procedure
Maintain all Bottlecraft Safety and Sanitation standards
Enforce all applicable alcohol laws and rules
Adhere to and enforce all applicable local, state and federal laws, rules, and regulations
Perform cleaning duties
Other tasks may be assigned as needed
Based in San Diego
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application
A love for craft beer
Friendly and outgoing
Evening, weekend, and holiday availability required
Organized with attention to detail
Works extremely well with others
Ability to multitask and work at a fast pace
Very strong interpersonal skills and a love for meeting and interacting with people
Thorough attention to detail and desire to take initiative
Must adhere to company’s policies and procedures
- Able to stand, walk, and be on your feet for prolonged periods
- Able to read and follow written English instructions
- Able to regularly twist, turn, kneel, climb, stoop, bend, crawl, lift and carry supplies and equipment weighing up to 55 pounds using appropriate techniques and tools
- Able to safely navigate in tight and crowded spaces
- Able to maneuver packages of any weight above 75 pounds with appropriate equipment and/or assistance
- Able to move 165-pounds, using appropriate techniques and tools
- Able to work in indoor and outdoor environments with moderate noise and occasionally slippery floors
- Able to comply with and enforce all health, safety, and personal hygiene policies and standards
The physical demands/conditions described above are representative of those that must be met/tolerated by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
If this sounds like you, please send us an email with your resume, availability and references to info@BottlecraftBeer.com. In the body of the email tell us a little about yourself and answer the following questions:
- What’s your favorite beer right now and why?
- In your opinion, what distinguishes Bottlecraft from other bars?
- Why should we hire you?
- How would you, in your own words, define “customer service”?